
In fact Mr. West's style is like no other. He has a one of a kind fashion sense, that gives a new spin on what Hip-Hop looks like in the 21st century. His Nike Air Yeezy's (coming April 2009) are the perfect portrayal of Kanye being the "voice of this generation."
These Air Yeezy's haven't even been released yet, but I can just picture the long lines that I will be waiting in so that Vince can get his pair. What can I say, who wouldn't want shoes that Kanye himself wears. Air Yeezy's will give the average person the opportunity to walk in Kanye's shoes.
So tell your brothers, sons, boyfriends and husbands that Air Yeezy's are coming to a store near them very soon. As for us ladies, unless we are waiting in those long lines for moral support, I suggest staying away from the malls on the release date, because I think we are going to see some record shoe sales, and I just don't think we want to get trampled by a guy trying to get himself some Kanye shoes.

YAAA...
ReplyDeleteTHESE ARE THE KICKS I AM GOING TO CROSS THE GRAD STAGE IN!!!