I will admit though as I drive to work I think about how in a couple of months I will leave Vanguard, and then I start getting teary eyed. Going to Vanguard has truly been one of the best things I have ever done.
Here is a recap of some of the great memories I have from the last four years.

We Went to India for 21 days!
I cut my hair and then I cut it again and again and again and then dyed it brown (not pictured here)
Vince and I celebrated our 5 year anniversry! (Well now it's like 5 years 7 months and 12 days, but whose counting right?)
Oh yeah how could I forget, I finally went to New York. This by far has been one of my favorite family vacations so far.There has been so many great memories from the last four years, it would take me all night to list them.
For now I'm taking off my running shoes and just enjoying these last couple of months of college, because before I know it, it will all be over.
I really want to Thank all my family and Friends for all their support, love and encouragement that made these four years possible. I love you guys!

This article was cute. I enjoyed reading it.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete